13+ years of diversified experience in IT Service Management, Project Management and Software development with strong Technical and Business understanding. Background includes proven track record of Software Engineering & Operations management (Billing, IPCC, and International Roaming), demonstrating a unique combination of technical and leadership acumen.
Mr. Masum Ahmed completed his B. Sc. in Computer Science and Engineering from Khulna Univieristy. He has achieved the PRINCE2 TM and ITIL Expert (Life Cycle Module and managing across the lifecycle) from APM group.
· ITIL V3:2011 Expert
· Prince2 Foundation
· Prince2 Practitioner
Mr. Masum Contributed to close several Large and strategic contracts. He has been acknowledged for significant Capex, Opex and FTE saving in several aspect as a part of continual service improvement. He was Instrumental in implementation of ITIL V3 processes (ISO 20000) as service owner and help organization to gain ISO 20000 :2011 certifications. He played key role in analyzing Operational costs and discovered the Outsourcing strategy and benefit.
He has received several trainings locally and Internationally including ITIL (iEVision, India), Advanced Java (AU, Thailand), Develop Enterprise Web Services using Java (National University of Singapore), POSIX Shell Programming (HP, Malaysia), TAP specification and Roaming Development (GSM standard) (MACH, Singapore), Implement, administer and Maintain Avaya Contact Center (AGC, India)
Major Project :
• ISO 20000 & 27001 Implementation for Grameenphone IT Limited (Process standardization for Contact Center Service (as Service Manager);
• SCB Call Center & Phone Banking;
• Multinet (Ollo) Call Center & IVR;
• International Call Center project;
• Outbound IVR;
• Contact Center efficiency project;
• GPIT Service Costing project; h) IPCC Project;
• Billing System upgrade;
• Real time Service Provisioning;
• Bill-Payment through Scratch Card;
• Roaming Management System;
• HUR Generation Systems;
• TAP 3 (ASN.1) Decoder;
• Real-time postpaid SIM Activation
ITIL V3 (F), PRINCE2 (F), PRINCE (P)